Pages

Thursday 10 September 2020

Science Experiment - Land Yacht

Aim: To make the fastest land yacht racer.
Equipment: Base trolley, bamboo stick, strings, tape, scissors, newspaper..
Method: Use every equipment needed... Boom!... Best land yacht racer is made.. We use the big leaf blower to make our land yacht move.. The closer the leaf blower, the faster the land yacht move, but if the leaf blower is too close to the yacht, the yacht will get knocked down or it'll break the yacht...


Results: We got first place on the first round, our was the furthest than the others... The distance was 10 metre, and the time was 10.10, so to know the speed of the yacht we divide 10 metre and 10.10s = 0.99 millimeter per second...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.